Interim results 2021
The Restaurant Group will announce its Interim Results for the 27 weeks to 4th July 2021 on Wednesday 15th September 2021.
The 2021 AGM was held on 25th May 2021. The results of the AGM can be found in the Regulatory Announcements section of this website.
Shareholders who were not able to attend the meeting in person were invited to send in their questions to the Board of Directors prior to the meeting. The shareholder questions and responses can be accessed here.
General Meeting on 29th March 2021
A General Meeting (GM) was held on Monday 29th March 2021 at which the proposed Capital Raising was approved by a majority of votes. The results of the GM can be found in the Regulatory Announcements section of the website.
Final Results 2020
The Restaurant Group plc announced its Final Results for the 52 weeks ended 27 December 2020 on 10th March 2021.
General Meeting on 8th October 2020
A General Meeting (GM) was held on Thursday 8th October 2020 at which the new Director’s Remuneration Policy and the Restaurant Group Restricted Share Plan were approved by a majority of votes. The results of the GM can be found in the Regulatory Announcements section of this website.
As shareholders were unable to attend the GM in person due to the Government’s Covid-19 restrictions, they were invited to send in their questions for the Board of Directors, prior to the GM. The shareholder questions received, and our responses, can be accessed here.
The update statement provided to the Investment Association Public Register on 26th March 2021 can be viewed here.
Interim Results 2020
The Restaurant Group plc announced its Interim Results for the 26 weeks to 28th June 2020 on 6th October 2020.
Managing Your Shares
If you have any questions about your shareholding, lost or replacement share certificates, updating your address etc., please contact our registrar, Equiniti on the details below:Equiniti Limited
Discounts for Shareholders
For 2021, holders of 250 or more shares in TRG will receive 25% discount vouchers. In the case of joint shareholders, only the first named shareholder on the register is entitled to receive vouchers. If you hold your shares in a nominee or ISA account, please contact the provider to obtain your vouchers. The voucher terms and conditions can be found below.
The Restaurant Group plc Shareholder vouchers can be redeemed at any of the following restaurants: Frankie & Benny’s, Chiquito, Filling Station, Coast to Coast, our Pub restaurants and our Concessions outlets.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Offer may be amended at any time.
- Offer ends 30 April 2022.
- One voucher per table – valid for up to 10 guests on one occasion only.
- Voucher applies when each guest spends £5 or more.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Voucher must be surrendered on redemption.
- Voucher is invalid if sold or transferred.
- To locate our restaurants please visit: www.trgplc.com
The vouchers and the terms and conditions for the vouchers, may be varied or withdrawn at any time. In such event, a notification will be published on this website on the Shareholder Information page.
Shareholder Warning: Share Fraud
Over the last few years many companies have become aware that their shareholders have received unsolicited phone calls and/or correspondence concerning investment matters. These are typically from overseas-based “brokers” who target UK shareholders offering to sell them shares in the US or UK markets, which often turn out to be worthless or very high risk shares.
The operatives are often very persuasive, using high-pressure tactics to lure investors into scams. “Once-in-a-lifetime” offers will be offered, creating a sense of urgency that the opportunity must be taken immediately. They can be persistent and often forceful, offering to sell shares that turn out to be worthless or non-existent, or to buy shares at an inflated price in return for an upfront payment.
It is not just the novice investor that has been duped in this way; many of the victims had been successfully investing for several years. Shareholders are advised to be very wary of unsolicited advice, offers to buy shares at a discount or offers of free company reports.
While high profits are promised, if you buy or sell shares in this way you will probably lose your money.
If you receive any unsolicited investment advice our tips are explained below.
10 Steps to avoid Share Fraud
- Keep in mind that firms authorised by the FCA are unlikely to contact you out of the blue with an offer to buy or sell shares.
- Do not get into a conversation, note down the name of the person and firm contacting you and then end the call.
- Check the Financial Services Register from www.fca.org.uk to see if the person and firm contacting you is authorised by the FCA.
- Beware of fraudsters claiming to be from an authorised firm, copying its website or giving you false contact details.
- Use the firm’s contact details listed on the Register if you want to call it back.
- Call the FCA on 0800 111 6768 if the firm does not have contact details on the Register or you are told they are out of date.
- Search the list of unauthorised firms to avoid at http://www.fca.org.uk/scams
- Consider that if you buy or sell shares from an unauthorised firm you will not have access to the Financial Ombudsman Service or Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- Think about getting independent professional advice before you hand over any money.
- Remember: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
Report a scam
If you are approached by fraudsters please tell the FCA using the share fraud reporting form at www.fca.org.uk/scams, where you can find out more about investment scams.
You can also call the FCA Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768.
If you have already paid money to share fraudsters you should contact Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040.